Monday, October 11, 2010

Lots of Kids

Oh how I would love to have a bunch of kids! I could so be like Michelle Duggar. I could just see us now....


LMBO!!!

But really I would love to have a large family. But unfortunately my body, nor my bank, can support that dream. If I would have it my way, I would have 2 more (girls of course...lol). But Andy says he is done after one more. He already has 3 boys, one more is "it" for him. I just LOVE being pregnant and having babies. I feel like that is what I am made to do. But I guess one more is all I can get from Andy. I would love to adopt in a few years (well more then a few...more like 10). Or even foster a few kids. So I guess I will have to see where we are at that point and maybe I will get my BIG family.
So I guess for now we will work on that "one more" for now!
Hey there is always grand babies...HEHE!

No comments: