Friday, August 6, 2010

WARNING!!!!!!!! VENT

I just want to say how much I hate my husband's computer game! I want to smash the whole damn computer! All I see is the back of Andy's head from the time he comes home from work to the time he goes to bed....and all weekend! It is our biggest fight!
OK.....Yes....he works "hard" from 6am to 2:30pm. And I very much  appreciate that. And I know he keeps a roof over our heads, clothes on our back, and food in out bellies. But It is like he is not even here most of the time. When I ask him to help me do something for the boys, most of the time I get, "hold on I am in the middle of something" or "I just joined a team I can't right now". OMG that make me soooo mad to hear that!
Yes, I talk on the phone a lot (according to him) and Yes I have TV shows I watch! But I would gladly turn those things off for some attention or some family time! I just feel so alone most of the time. Hell I am home all day as it is...talking to a 1 and 2 year old all day. What I wouldn't give for a husband who would talk to me every now and then! It just makes me so mad!


Blogging when you are mad and having a bad day is not a good thing!!!!

No comments: