Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Hero, My Daddy

A Daddy’s girl …..that was me! I loved my Dad so much! He was my go to, the answer to all of my questions, and my safety! We would have so much fun together! I was the one that ate the same foods as him. The one that would watch the movies he liked, with him. And the one that would help him with all of his projects. We were two peas in a pod! I trusted him more than anyone else in this world! He could lie to me but I still would believe him. He was never wrong in my eyes. He was VERY smart and he could achieve ANYTHING! He is my HERO!

On November 15, 2008, My Hero took is last flight. That was the day I lost my Hero! The saddest day of my life!

I miss my Dad more that word can express! A lot of things have fallen apart since he left us….as he was the glue to our family! It is hard to stick together without glue!

It saddens me to know that my boys will never know this Hero! What a Great role model he would have been to them! He had this “God” like strength ….as if he were going to conquer the world! But he was so humble and down to earth. He was an all around NICE guy! He knew no strangers! You either loved him or hated him. Most considered him their best friend!

He was and always will be my Daddy and my Hero!
I plan to write more about him and what happen....

No comments: