Monday, November 8, 2010

The ABCs of ME

ABCs of ME
A - Age: 25
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: dishes and laundry
D - Dog's name: No dog....2 cats (Orange Cat and Gray Cat..YES that is what we call them)
E - Essential start your day item: my baby boys
F - Favorite color: Pink and green
G - Gold or Silver: Yellow gold
H - Height: 5' 2"...5' 3" on a good day
I - Instruments you play: none
J - Job title: Mommy and Wife
K - Kid(s):  I have 2 boys (Jackson~3 & Nicholas~1), 2 angel babies, & 1 stepson (Joey~17)
L - Living arrangements: home owner
M - Mom's name: Jamie
N - Nicknames: Britt, Little Bit-Britt, Bitskey
O - Overnight hospital stay:  C-sections for both the boys (3 nights with Jack & 2 nights with Nick) and complications from a D&C (1 night)
P - Pet Peeve(s): bad driving
Q - Quote from a movie: I'll never let go Jack
R - Right or Left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Danielle (27), Jonathan (21), & Bailey (10)
T - Time you wake up: between 8 and 9:30 (my boys ROCK)
U -Underwear: YES..it is a must have
V - Vegetable you dislike: Beets...I think that is about it
W - Ways you run late: I am always late thinks to the kids and all their crap they need...lol
X - X-rays you've had: wrist, teeth
Y - Yummy food you make: speghetti and chili
Z- Zodiac Sign: Cancer

No comments: