Saturday, May 16, 2009

Don't Blow the Candles Out.....

So I start this blog today May 16 2009. Two years ago today was the day I went into the hospital to be induced with my first son. That was a day full of excitement and worry. That was the day that led to one of the happiest days of my live. The day Jackson Clark entered my life. The day I became a mother. The day my life changed forever! That was a Wonderful Day!!!!














Tomorrow My little Boy will be TWO. That is so hard for me to think I have a two year old. The time has gone by so fast. I fell like just yesterday I was holding that 8 lb. 2 oz. baby. So small and so fresh. And now I have a toddler that comes up to me ever half hour asking for juice. Before I know it he will be off to school. Why can't they stay little. Tomorrow he will sit in front of his cake, with two candles on top. And I want to scream..... "DON'T BLOW THE CANDLES OUT"!!!















































No comments: